PinchMe - April freebie review

Friday, May 22, 2015

PinchMe freebies

It's here, it's here! My box of freebies from PinchMe's April sale has arrived!

I have to say, PinchMe's samples have been extra exciting lately. I'm not sure if I've just been lucky, or if they have added some new sponsors and products, but the selection has been great! With only one sale a month, PinchMe is easy to use and easy to keep up with. Sign up now to try it out for yourself!

Okay, enough of the delay. Let's take a look at what I received..
  • 1 pack of Pure Via sweetener - all natural, zero calorie, non-gmo
  • 1 grab & go bag of Orchard Valley Harvest trail mix
  • 1 bag of PEZ Hedz gummy candy
  • 1 box of ZzzQuil sleep aid 
  • 1 coupon and scent sample for Method concentrated laundry detergent 
  • 1 dual packet of SheaMoisture 10-in-1 renewal system
I won't lie - I haven't been able to sample each and every product quite yet. But if I had to give rave reviews to any front runners, it would go to the PEZ candy. These little chewy bears taste just like the original crunchy pez bites!

PinchMe freebies

PinchMe freebies

PinchMe freebies

PinchMe freebies 

Interested in scoring your own free samples? Use my referral to join PinchMe today!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Google Adsense

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner