Twisted Sisters' Junk in Your Trunk Yard Sale

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Twisted Sisters' Annapolis Yard Sale

Earlier this week, I discovered the "Largest Yard Sale in Annapolis" was scheduled for Saturday and Sunday. After reading about the event, I realized one of those antiquing groups from television was involved, and I figured this would be a pretty neat place to check out! Shannon, Chris, and I headed down late Saturday morning to see what we could find.

Twisted Sisters' Annapolis Yard Sale

Needless to say, it was an antiquer and yard sale enthusiast's dream come true. Tons of vintage pieces, handmade items, furniture, artwork, crafts, candles, and more. I'm still kicking myself for not purchasing a large, baroque style oval frame for $35. I thought about how I could refinish it and potentially where to hang it, but I just couldn't spend the money on it. In true Amanda fashion, I have now contacted the store to see if the frame is still somehow available.

Twisted Sisters' Annapolis Yard Sale

Even though there were plenty of deals, including wine bottle racks and melted records turned bowls, I left the flea market almost empty handed. I ended up purchasing a $1 owl candle, and a potential birthday/Christmas gift for someone (who shall not be named since they read this blog). I did get some ideas for future crafts though! But, I have to say, the best find of the day was the Twisted Sisters shop that coordinated the event.

Twisted Sisters' Annapolis Yard Sale

These girls have everything!! Stationary, phone cases, artwork, glassware, accessories, calendars, refurbished furniture, everything nautical and Maryland themed, and one blue and gold bicycle. Not only do they appear to sell their own creations, but they also sell the products of many different local artists. I honestly can't remember the last time I saw so many cute items in one store alone - it's a goldmine.

Twisted Sisters' Annapolis Yard Sale

After this weekend, Twisted Sisters is packing up and moving to a new, larger location in Annapolis. The old store will be kept and used as their project warehouse, as well as where they give training sessions to do-it-yourselfers. They've definitely gained a fan and I can't wait to head back to see the new shop. Check them out!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Google Adsense

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner