Phone Case of the Month Subscription Review - May 2014

Tuesday, May 13, 2014


It's time! My May "Phone Case of the Month" subscription has arrived!

But first, a little background for those of you unfamiliar with this product. PCOTM is a monthly phone case subscription. After signing up, you receive an exclusive case available only to subscribers. A limited number of each design is printed (200, I believe?), so it is quite unlikely you will see these cases anywhere else.

Phone Case of the Month review

This month, I received "Splashing Color" inspired by Paul Cezanne. Pretty, right? Ironically enough, the colors on this case match my current laptop bag perfectly. It now looks like I color coordinate all of my tech accessories. I swear, I didn't do this on purpose..

Along with the case, a typical package includes a PCOTM baggie, the story behind the design, and a random assortment of goodies (stickers, temporary tattoos, candy, etc). PCOTM currently costs $10 a month and manufactures for the iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5s, 5c, and Samsung Galaxy S3 and S4.

If you're interested in trying Phone Case of the Month, use my referral link and your first month will cost only $5! The discount will be added at the end of your purchase. If you are looking for new, creative cases for your phone, this is the company to check out!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Google Adsense

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner